4.02.2011

GF Peanut Butter Chip Brownies

I almost forgot the most important part of the "thank you" dinner that Kim & Jen fixed for me a couple of weekends ago...DESSERT! :) I remember that I was so excited about dessert (and I may have been in the middle of a game of Rock Band 3...) that I didn't stop to take pictures before I gorged myself. And, by the time I got around to taking pictures, there was only one little, lonely brownie left. Try to imagine this brownie fresh from the oven, all gooey and warm, with melty peanut butter chips that stick to the inside of your mouth a little, oh - and with some vanilla bean ice cream and fresh sliced strawberries...and that's what our dessert was like! The best part was that they were gluten-free! :)

This doesn't really do it justice...they were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment