7.16.2011

Holy Blendtec, Batman!!!

It's here! It's here! It's here!!!!!

I can hardly believe it's finally here - the Blendtec blender I've been lusting over for months and months! I finally broke down and bought it for myself as a sort-of birthday present, so happy birthday to me! So long, Toastmaster - Hellooooooo, Blendtec! I think I'm going to name her Marge, because she's definitely large and in charge!
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?!
This is not your mother's blender. No...she might have a Vitamix, but she doesn't have a Blendtec...at least not the Wildside, 3 qt BPA-free pitcher, 4" blade, 2 hp, 25 preset cycles, 1560 watt Blendtec. :) Um...yeah...my garage door opener is only 1/2 hp...so this is 4 times more powerful than that!

Marge came with an insane cookbook, too. She can make bread dough! Ice cream, soups, pancake batter, smoothies, about 50 different coffee drinks, the list goes on and on. Oh, and she can grind coffee and flour, turn oats and various nuts into milks, and brush my dog! Ok, I lied about that last one...wishful thinking! Since I bought my Blendtec through Green Smoothie Girl, I got a free copy of her ebook, "12 Steps to Raw Foods," and she's got some great green smoothie recipes I plan to try. The train for Smoothieville is now boarding at gate 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment