2.08.2010

"Best Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe You've Ever Tasted"

For this Super Bowl party, I wanted to make a complete meal, from salad to dessert, so I planned to make a cake (my specialty, from what I'm told). I just made a carrot cake last weekend and still have a few pieces in the freezer, so this time I wanted to make a chocolate cake. My best chocolate cake so far has been this "Absurdly Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake," but for this occasion, I decided I wanted to make a "real" chocolate cake. Now, to understand how dedicated I was to this, you need to be aware of one thing - I am quite disturbed by the word "moist." I actually just had a mini panic attack when I typed it. So, you may now better understand how difficult it was for me to go to blackle (the energy-saving version of google that utilizes the exact same search engine) and type in "best moist chocolate cake recipe." Even though I had to take a Xanax to be able to read all the recipes, it was totally worth it! Here is the recipe I found, and It. Was. Amazing! Jen whipped up some vanilla frosting for that baby, and the three of us gorged ourselves on the "Best Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe You've Ever Tasted." Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment